Certified carbon steel underground tanks according to EN 12285-1, EN 12285-2, DIN 6616 or custom design;
For storage of technical water, fuel, liquid fertilizers and various petroleum products.
- External and internal surface preparation according to ISO 8501-1
- Exterior Coating - ENDOPREN
- Internal Coating 360 * TEMALINE TL
- Working pressure: up to 0.5 bar;
- Operating temperature: -20 C to +50 C;
- The tank can be heated or equipped with an electric heating system or coil.
- Inspection hole with cover DN600
- Slot for automatic measurement
- Filling tube with anti - overflow valve
- Suction tube
- Drain pipe
- Ventilation connection
- Mechanical measuring connector
- Top quality thanks to the automatic production line Heinrichgluck
- Inner and outer seams are welded with a coated electrode using the highest quality welding materials;
- The surface shall be cleaned with Sa 2,5 grade of cleanliness in accordance with ISO 8501-1;
- Non-destructive testing of welded joints.
* Delivery with delivery term 10-12 weeks after order confirmation.