These certified epoxy-coated sheets can be used as storage media for potable, thermosetting and other chemical solutions.
Properties of epoxy-coated sheets:
- Increased durability against mechanical damage, lower production costs reduced CO2 footprint and more efficient design solutions.
- A factory-designed and conveniently assembled structure makes it easy to replace damaged sheets or relocate the entire tank.
- Powder coating differs from other coatings in that dry powder is applied to the tank components and full curing occurs before the parts leave the factory.
- A much more cost-effective solution compared to concrete or welded tanks.
- Epoxy-coated steel sheets certified for food use ensure the highest standards are met.
We can prepare commercial offers on request, and we always prepare structural drawings of the foundation and the tank.
CNBOP standard available. For food tanks.
General advantages of tanks
- Large volume tank options from 40m3 to 4000m3, dimensions on request, and a wide range of colours are available to meet virtually any need.
- 3-5 year warranty on tank structural elements, 2 year warranty on electrical equipment. Upon completion of the project, the customer receives the documents for the warranty, specification and user manual.
- Quick and easy assembly of tanks in 2-4 weeks. During special assembly, the tank is assembled without the need for heavy machinery, reducing overall costs.
- All seasons of the year are possible. (from 4*C).
- The low weight of the tank structure and the possibility to disassemble and reassemble the tank in a different location can give you the flexibility you need for your projects.